The Benefits of Belonging – Statement of Purpose
- To enhance the establishment and viability of Lavender Growers and Processors.
- To support the development of Employment opportunities.
- To assist the development of marketing strategies for Import replacement and Export enhancement.
- To support the development towards world competitive Production and marketing in the Australian Lavender Industry.
- To facilitate information exchange in the Lavender Industry. To promote the collection, conservation and preservation of the genus Lavandula in Australia
The best way to apply to become a member and start receiving the benefits is to complete the registration form or you can write to the secretary at the address below.
How to Apply
310 Macarthur St, Soldiers Hill
Ballarat Victoria 3350
|Area||Name||Email and phone|
|National Coordinator||Kaye Kellyemail@example.com
0438 687 209
|New South Wales||Wendy Fullerfirstname.lastname@example.org
02 4284 6752
07 5442 3919
|Queensland ( Southern)||Kellie Oxenfordemail@example.com
07 4652 1925
|South Australia||Meredith Clarkfirstname.lastname@example.org
08 8583 7311
|Victoria (eastern)||Annemarie Mandersemail@example.com
03 5964 4650
|Victoria (central)||Kaye Kellyfirstname.lastname@example.org
0438 687 209
|Western Australia||Karla Championemail@example.com
0409 964 698
03 6469 2921
TALGA members in some areas have formed Area Groups. The members get together to share their experiences and knowledge of lavender growing for their mutual benefit.
TALGA Area Groups
Any of the above can be contacted by their provided email or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your location of interest.